We try our very best to get your order to you as fast as possible. We take great care in packaging your order so it is perfect when you receive it. When we receive your order, we will be in touch with you within 24 hours, or the next business day after the weekend, to confirm your order and when it will be shipped.
If you have any questions, please write to us.
1. All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability.
2. All orders are sent via regular mail. If you require your order to be shipped faster, please contact us to make arrangements.
3. Domestic Orders are considered within the United States and Canada. International Orders are considered all other countries.
4. Domestic Orders usually arrive 7 - 10 business days after confirmation that your order has been shipped.
5. International Orders usually arrive within 2 - 6 weeks depending on how far the destination address is.
6. Most orders are shipped within 2 business days from the order date. Orders placed on weekends and select holidays are processed on the next business day.
7. If an alternate address is being provided, it is up to the sender to verify its accuracy. Brown Man Clothing Co. is not responsible for lost or delayed orders due to incorrect information provided at the time of order.
8. All orders shipped must wait their allocated time period to arrive before any investigation is launched.
9. Brown Man Clothing Co. is not responsible for any orders arriving late that are out of our control; e.g. acts of Mother Nature and/or delivery personnel handling of packages.
10. Brown Man Clothing Co. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
11. Orders are packed and shipped Monday - Friday only. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
12. Gift Cards are sent electronically.
13. All order communication is done via email, so it’s important that your email address is accurate and current.
14. Each country has their own Customs regulations that may or may not charge for your order to be received. When ordering from Brown Man Clothing Co. you must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.