Do you have a flare for or ever thought about modeling? Does being a funky individual who is proud of their culture and heritage describe you? Then maybe you should model for us. Seriously, you should. It may be the start of something beautiful! Like a Bollywood romance..., okay too far?
Here's the deal; first off, you to like us, right? Like c'mon, because if you don't then, well, maybe we won't get along so much. And of course, you got to feel that you got what it takes to represent Brown Man Clothing Co. Since people love lists, here's one:
1. You got to have the right attitude and personality to rock our gear. Period. No drama. No princesses. No entitlement. At our photo shoots, everyone is treated the same.
2. Sell yourself with your words. We expect everyone to impress us with why you feel that you should be chosen. If you can't sell or impress us, then chances are, your application will go to Auntie Gurjeet in accounting who will try to hook you up with one of her family members in the pind.
3. Read the below form carefully before you send it to us. If any information is missing, we won't forward it to our talent team.
4. If you're not serious about us, we won't be serious about you either.
5. You must live in the Greater Toronto Area to attend our photo shoot and/or at least be in the area on the day of our photo shoot.
6. We look for brand ambassadors for Brown Man Clothing Co. People who respect the brand, believe in it, get it and more importantly will be proud to rock our gear.
We love working with everyone. We've met so many great people during our shoots who have become part of the Brown Man Clothing Co.. And we'd love to work with you. Here are some tips on how to get our attention when applying to model for us:
1. Send us the maximum amount of photos. Photos that show who you are, your personality, face, body, etc. Let's see who YOU are.
2. No washroom selfies please. That's just gross.
3. No shots of you on a night out with a group of people. If we don't know who you are, we don't know who you. It's that simply.
4. Ideally if you've got some of our gear, send us a picture of you rocking it. This helps us visualize which item(s) would suit you most and see where your strengths lie.
Please ensure that your pictures are as clear as possible, and in .jpg format.
Copyright © Brown Man Clothing Inc. 2017